Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Genesis Surge and it is very inaccurate and the balls chop about 20% of the time. What parts can I add to fix this problem? Who and what makes the best barrels. Something affordable please, thanks.

·
Registered
629 Posts

·
Women dig short guys
577 Posts
You got a revvy? Nice barrel. New bolt, but for your gun I wouldn't go anywhere past just a barrel. It has autococker/spyder threads. S.P.- teardrop barrel is nice. Pretty cheap, but still accurate.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Ya, if I were you,I would save up a little extra money and buy a new gun.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That barrel shouldn't be a bad barrel, did you try some different paint or just one lot/brand? Make sure when you tear it down there aren't any rough spots in the feed area. You can feel around with your fingers or check your bolt and o-ring for grooves. If you are fiening more than 7 bps you could probably use a Revy or Reloader to make it feed better. Good luck.

·
Registered
94 Posts
That is your advice. TWICE IN THIS THREAD!!
Cant you guy just be helpfull instead of telling him to get another gun?
If you can't say anything constructive = Shut up!
you need to shut the **** up

·
Registered
20 Posts
u can get a anti-chop bolt, but i sugest saving your money and buying an ion for $280. theres eyes so u wont chop any balls. for now, use good paint, (not warped) like the crud u get at walfart.

·
Registered
233 Posts
basicly the cheapest thing you could do, is buy btter paint, and also adjust the velocity, it MIGHT be the problem, it's chepa and easy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts