1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Spyder3188 said:
What CANT be drifted?
any car whose driver knows how to actually race :D

bobide said:
u DO know they actually have competitive official races w/ those things?
there's also competitive official midget wrestling. what's your point?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Torch said:
Do it with a set of doubles
That's funny.

I slid into an off ramp with about 6,000 gallons of battery acid in the tank behind me, does that count? I've fish tailed a few empty trailers too. It's fun when done on purpose, but it's really hard to pull the seat out of your ass when you screw up and do it accidentally. LOL

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
just to be a smartass, they also do a few rallys on taramac roads. Example, rally germany.

zpyro said:
there's also competitive official midget wrestling. what's your point?
anything can be a sport.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
maybe they changed the ratio of the steering wheel to the tires. By that i mean how far you have to turn the wheel to turn the wheels a certain amount.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Master of Paint said:
Well, yeah but I'm referring to pavement roads, but yes, on dirt or gravel anything drifts, thats just a given.
They drift on pavement, too. Rally races aren't ALL on dirt roads...a lot of the time they go through towns and stuff. I think every rally race I've seen has paved portions.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
RunningRioT said:
you cant drift a fwd car with less than 200hp.
Ever heard of an e-brake? You know, it's usually the lever you pull up or a pedal you push down to lock up the back tires to either stop if there is an emergency (OMG emergency brake, e-brake...who woulda thunk it?) or to keep the car/truck whatever in place on hill or something. Pull/push that when moving to lock up the back tires and you will slide. Friend with a neon does it alot after it rains or if he is on a gravel road or something...pretty fun, and I know that car doesn't put out 200hp.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
fenix_freak said:
Ever heard of an e-brake? You know, it's usually the lever you pull up or a pedal you push down to lock up the back tires to either stop if there is an emergency (OMG emergency brake, e-brake...who woulda thunk it?) or to keep the car/truck whatever in place on hill or something.
thats powersliding.

not drifting.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
RunningRioT said:
thats powersliding.
What do you think drifting is? Getting the rear end of you car to slide out. The AWD/RWD cars can slide longer and be more in control than FWD cars. All you have to do is keep the car sideways...which you can do in a FWD car, just not as easily as a RWD car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts