• Other

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys im considering joining the Eclipse family...

im gonna pick up an 06' and then slap in a M7 board....but what color should i get ???

im not really looking into the special edition ones mainly bc my proshop doesn't do tradeins on the special editions...so purple and gold are out of the question

thanks thumup:

·
Registered
923 Posts
flowbob said:
i really like black egos
i have the gun metal, i think the color is tits...all ego's are fairly sharp guns though

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
personally id get the special edition......even tho your shop wont take them for trades im sure if you decide you dont want the ego any more youll have no problem selling a purple o6 with m7

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2 legit said:
personally id get the special edition......even tho your shop wont take them for trades im sure if you decide you dont want the ego any more youll have no problem selling a purple o6 with m7
no i mean i can't trade it my shocker for store credit towards the Special Edition Ego's....i could sell my shocker for cash and then buy it but our store is offering $700 for my shocker and that is a lot more than i could sell it for

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
they can anno damn close to white.......off white pretty much. Theres a special editio ego thats "white".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts