Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
hehe ok
number 1- Crap in a bag of candy and go to little kids and say have some candy from the "mystery bag" and watch in amusement as the cry because instead of yummy candy they got steamy fecal matter.

Number 2- "shoot" in a condom and slap people in the face with it, bonus for splatter.

Number 3- Offer a kid some candy and when he reaches for it scream NO CANDY FOR LITTLE SLUTS!!!

number 4- Lynch popular childhood icons in your front yard.

Number 5-Dress up as bob the builder and hit on kids or fake suicide so everyone cries.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
sabman said:
hehe ok
number 1- Crap in a bag of candy and go to little kids and say have some candy from the "mystery bag" and watch in amusement as the cry because instead of yummy candy they got steamy fecal matter.

Number 2- "shoot" in a condom and slap people in the face with it, bonus for splatter.

Number 3- Offer a kid some candy and when he reaches for it scream NO CANDY FOR LITTLE SLUTS!!!

number 4- Lynch popular childhood icons in your front yard.

Number 5-Dress up as bob the builder and hit on kids or fake suicide so everyone cries.
that condom one is pretty rong but as long as i only hear about it i guess its cool, but i wonder how long you can go without getting arrested for those things???

·
Registered
25 Posts

HAHA thats too good.

I plan to stay home, watch tv, or go paintballing that day (depends if I get the day off, which I wont)

If I have any friends that come over for candy, Ill shoot them in the leg with my gun :) =0

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
hide in the ditch being dressed like terrorists/thugs and when people walk by jump out and shoot cap guns at them.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
lastonestanding said:
what!!!! flash the kids, what about you, you fruit, jeeze
theyre not worthy of me (i.e. not the best looking gurls ever) so theyre just for giving me a good laugh and ive seen way better before anyways

1 - 20 of 38 Posts