Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
sat, played san andreas ALOT, walked, drank, watched movies, snuck out, went to coffee shops real late, 4am walks...

thats about it

D

·
0 Posts
mine was a while back... not last week but the week before that.. but i had a long easter break this weekend.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Chilled here in Logan, played at the UXPL tournament and got 3rd place, volunteered at a state-wide dance team competition where there were over 1100 girls (many high school hotties) there, got paid $160 for hard labor before the event, played Homeworld 2 and Halo 2.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Well, my spring break just started, but I'm going to Disneyland, and there just happens to be the Cheerleading Nationals at the same time I'm going...

A couple of my friends are going to compete in the Nationals, and she said that her squad will want to use my hotels pool. Sounds good to me. thumup:

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
yeah, my spring break is also a 4 day weekend during which i sat around, finally ordered my b2k4 with the pds <3 <3 <3, and then today i had track practice (advice:dont eat easter eggs, rasberry toaster strudels and drink a glass of chocolate milk before running any significant distance at a fast pace thumup: ) and then i just got back from my indoor soccer game </3. we=lost 10-1....and thats a good game for us.

all in all, not so bad, cuz either way im still getting my b2k4 either tomorrow or wednesday :)

·
Banned
508 Posts
Played a major prank on some friends of mine that are girls. They were home alone and they were scared all night, we had to stay on the phone with them until 3 becuase they were so scared.

Went paintballing that morning with little sleep. Fun.

Blew a lot of **** up.

Rode a few sport bikes.

Then the weather got crappy so I sat around a lot.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts