Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Number One Target
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know the basics and I am on with the bush. I am just not sure about a things. Should I buy a second tank as a back up in case of long lines or my game co2 problems? I think it would be a good idea but not necessary and Im patient so getting refrilled is nt a problem. Another question was a pod pack. I read some where that it is not a good idea to wear a pod pack as they are bulky and there is also the risk of still paint, the alternative was to bring a back pack and put some of your gear and pods in that. Now again this may seem like a good idea but Im not sure if it would be a problem for me. I am concidering a pack that has the pods in a horizontal fashion with a pouch for a tank, which if I get I plan to use as a butt pack.

Thoughts

·
Registered
191 Posts
what i have riged up is a regular 4+1 harness with a pair of susspender sna that works great. i also reinforced the velcrow with another velcrow to make sure no paint gets away.

·
Number One Target
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do the reinforcing velcro run perpendicular to the "stock" tabs? I plan to just go for the harnees a budy that is going with me has the same and it seems like a popular one in photos, so it must work fine. Ill look into some syspenders

1 - 5 of 5 Posts