Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when im not spamming pbf, i enjoy wearing all my gear. what do u do?

heres pics of me with my stuff on...... snap shooting in my living room and bed room. (fat arse back player playing a laydown.)

some one tell me why these are coming up as links instead of pictures.....

·
Registered
561 Posts
I like to play guitar alot!!! I'll post a clip later.

The reason they are showing up as links is because you they are uploaded to PBF and you can't do make them show up as you gotta host them somewhere.

Edit: Here's a link to some of my older clips.

[url]http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/VirtualStudios/Listen/usersong.php?userid=107053[/url]

·
Registered
561 Posts
are you asian or mexican't? you look like your asian with the dark complection and beety little eyes? or it could just be the lighting

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya its from the lighting.... im cocasion or american or wut ever its called...... only other pictures i got are ones of me shooting my .22 from further away....

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
im either outside riding my bike, or playing basketball, or at a friends house or at the mall, or in new york

D

·
0 Posts
i clean my paintball stuff...
bike, swim, hang out, jam when i can
look up paintball crap
work on new threads and other garbage
read, eat, watch my family guy dvds..
work on pb gear.. im so cheap i try to make my own stuff..

D

·
0 Posts
oh yeah i work too, lol, its really part time though.. 2-3 days a week, 10-12 hours a day.. manual labour.. hard work..

i always show up late and slack off for the first 1-2 hours of the day till i finally completely wake up... if my dad didnt own the company id definitely be fired by now...

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
i forgot what its like to have a social life. i work from 8-5 come home and im too god dam tired to go out drinking that nite, and i know if i do i will kick my own ass the next morning when im up at 6:30 getting ready for work. so, i come home post and fall asleep, at least for 2 weeks out of the summer.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
uhh, im prolly on here whneve im home, since my house is so boring, but lucky for me that im never here, im allways out playin soccer, or just chillin with friends, i love havin friends chofer me around, i even made this one girl that was drivin me open my door for me, its great, ohh yeah, or im sittin in my friends hott tub after a day of soccer practice, its teh best thing int eh world

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well I am self employed so I work when ever I feel like it and If it is too hot outside I surf the net because nothing kills time like surfing the net.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts