Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so my best friend lives near me and stuff, and his parents got in a divorce. so his mom left, and now his dad is going to get married to another lady that has 2 daughters and a son thats the same age as my best friend. hes a awesome guy and stuff, but he liked my best friends sister [which will soon be HIS sister] and they go out like walking in the middle of the night, so theyre prolly like making out and stuff. and i'm "the only one that knows" sort of and he knows i know. so anyways... i hope that made sense.
now one of my different friends is telling me that my best friend called him wondering the same thing [if they're doing stuff together] and he said him and his dad are both wondering.
should i tell the guy thats going out with her that they're suspicious or should i do something else?

tl:dr- my friend is in love with someone thats soon to be his sister and i'm the only one that knows, while other ppl are getting suspicious.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theyre 15.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
They are not related by blood even if their parents do get married, and they did not grow up together as siblings so there is nothing wrong with that IMO.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
But its not really his sister. If they grew up together as siblings or had a biological connection then it would be creepy. But since neither apply here, it is perfectly acceptable.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
eh, if she was hot enough, and cool enough, i MIGHT, maybe. But its still kinda wierd. I think you should talk to your friend, and get it through his mind that they are gonna be brother and sister....

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Charger said:
yes but the prob is they live in the same damn house lol
just keep it on the DL. or maybe he should come clean with his dad about it. you know, some parents do care about what their kids think of their partner.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Dude its his step sister. Not blood related so don't even trip, let him **** the **** right out of her skull and give him a high five.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts