Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well I just thought of this since that dood whos drunk

what does everyone here drink? whats your favrotie drink? whats disguisting? what twists you guys like to do? body shots? beer pong? what do you like

just talk about it all here

sprite , heiniken, good mixture

beer pong is very famous around here so its played often.
i'd have to say alot of the bacardis are good. I dont know what it is but I dont like wine, I guess its for the old folks or not IDK, its just not my taste, I hate it.

beer = I hate beer.

oh and btw, off alcohol, I like dr pepper

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
You don't like beer? </3

UV blue, pucker, jagger bombs, beer, mikes hard berry, and Welch's Strawberry breeze mixed with vodka for taste.

Non-alchoholic drinks...mt dew, orange slice, monster, sobes and fuzes

Wine is made from grapes. Not the grapes you eat normally. My parents are big on wine and they have taught me a lot about wines. I personally don't like the taste of wine but I am sure I will when I get older...much older.

Oh, worse drink...cheap beers, wines, one of my friends put orange juice, vodka, ice, and beer in a blender once to see what it tasted like...it was horrible.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Hypnotiq and hennesy=Incredible hulk...the best thing ever...
Yaggermeister and Goldslagger (sp on both?)=Liquid cocaine...second best thing...

otherwise grey goose and cali style sunny D...good casual drink...

Anyone else ever play the shot song game?

Theres this CD thats been passed around here...I have a few copys...but its one track thats like an hour long...and its like 45 second clips of tons of popular songs...everytime the song changes everyone takes a shot of something...HELLA fun

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i'll drink what i can get.. on friday it happened to be about 5 beers and 10 shots of butter brickle schnapps...

smirnoff green apple vodka owns... and yukon jack whiskey and cola is good too...

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'll drink just about anything. For the most part I havent had anything I dont like. Though, I've only had basic Liquer, like Rum and Vodka. My Favorites: Jack Daniels, Captain Morgans, Kaluha is ****ing awesome. Vanilla Vodka is not bad either. Oh, and Mikes Hard Lemonade. Some good stuff.
If I'm not drinking strait shots, then Kirschwasser (german rum) and orange juice is pretty good.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Snip3r said:
Hypnotiq and hennesy=Incredible hulk...the best thing ever...

Anyone else ever play the shot song game?

Theres this CD thats been passed around here...I have a few copys...but its one track thats like an hour long...and its like 45 second clips of tons of popular songs...everytime the song changes everyone takes a shot of something...HELLA fun

QFFT about the incredible hulk's, those suckers f'd me up prom night

too bad that stuff is so expensive...

as for the song/drink thing is called doing a power hour if you use beer.

set a playlist to change the song after every min, and take a shot of beer. pretty fun when you have a bunch of people doing it.

and the sad drinking story, i was recently at a party that got busted and had to sit and watch as a **** load of alcohol was poured down the drain. 15 30 packs of bud, 2 bottles of hypnotiq, 2 of hennesy, some jack and then like a couple gallons of cheap vodka. (of which 2 30 packs and half a gallon of vadka were mine)

so yeah, cops poured it all down the sink and everyone allmost cried. but then we just went and partied somewhere else and got wasted again

btw, ill beat anyone in beer pong. won several tournaments last week and went on a 9 cup streak. I always use a green ball and people call me yoda

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Really my only love of good stuff is the incredible haulks, only because thier so damn tasty. almost like koolaid...

for the most part I drink whatever I get for free except for Coors, i hate coors with a passion.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
i drink a ***** slap.....
I got bored at a party, mixed tequila, dry gin, gentle man jack, and a little shine into a lil tini shaker then mixed it in a shot glass........that's the quickest i've ever been drunk and laid on the floor, woke up next day with increasingly worse hangover....i think about 5 LARGE shotglasses and i was gone. The ones that say stuff like wuss, and increase to champ or somethin if u can finish it

*edit* come on kat, wat's wrong with a lil jose???? my mexican buddy is kewl

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Almost always drink beer. Infact for about 8 months ( first semester) I didnt drink any hard alcohol and I had some a while ago and didnt like it too much anymore. In the summer I like to get a bottle of tequilia and mix it into these margarita buckets we sell at work. They're 5$ and you get a big bag of strawberry, raspberry or margarita flavored juice. Pour a bottle of tequila in your good to go. Its got a spout on the bottom so all you need to do is fill your cup with crused ice.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts