Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I collect and some quick pics:

Knives

Coins/Paper Currency (in the cases)

Watches

Law Enforcement badges/patches/pins

I'm also seemingly starting to collect model cars, as I've got about 10 of them now.:)

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
baseball caps, i only have about 25 (my favorite for display is my michigan state/boston college champs sport bowl hat signed by every player in the 07-08 michigan state football team - they were in the same hotel i was at when i was performing at the wisconsin/tennessee outback bowl halftime show)

my friends dad has an amazing collection of around 300

·
Registered
275 Posts
Baseball hats, the flat ones, I have at least 40 of them, I kind of keep them for memories, because I wear the cap that I get until it gets worn out, or gets too old to wear (8 months), because they are expensive! I also collect little gadgets like those good for nothing mini cameras, small games, stuff like that

O

·
0 Posts
Movie tickets. I've actually just put all of my movie tickets in the same box for the last 3 years and I guess it turned into a collection.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Used condoms. j/k

Knives, i have a few of them that were used in WWII and my dad has a bayonet (sorry cant spell that)

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I have around 20 new Era hats, I wouldn't say I collect them, but most of them were made in limited quantities.

I also have around 10 guitars, plus about 3 i've sold off over the past year.

I also am rebuilding my shoe collection. I have at the moment 5 pairs of dunks/6.0s/SB
And as soon as i start my new job im slurggin.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts