Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what kinda cars paintballers are driving these days. I drive a supercharged/intercooled 98 Mustang. Post some pics too, lets see if your cars are as modified as your markers :)

A

·
0 Posts
and how old are you? If you are below 21, i will be glad to accept some of your daddys money. If you are above 21, WHAT THE HELL KINDA JOB YOU GOT?!?!?!?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I drive a 2002 Blue Subaru Impreza WRX with a Rear Deck Spoiler Turbo Gages, Short Throw shifter, and Titanium Shift knobs. All those extras come with the car as a Sport Package for an extra $750. It is really nice. I dunno if I am gonna get into trickin it

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andrew111888 said:
and how old are you? If you are below 21, i will be glad to accept some of your daddys money. If you are above 21, WHAT THE HELL KINDA JOB YOU GOT?!?!?!?
Im 21 and Im an AutoCAD expert :) I have worked for a civil engineering company for about 4 years now.. since I was 18. Pays pretty good and benefits are great.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Autocad....you must make a pretty penny. I took that class freshmen year ( HS) and failed it miserably. Needless to say, im not in any more engineering class, but i hear there is a lot of room to move up in that profession, and its really hard. my freinds just got a 68 mustand soft top.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Thats what we were doing, i believe. If i can remeber, the end of the year project was to create a 3D train, that was proportionate or a real one or something along those lines.

Oh yeah, i usually drive my dads Jeep Cherokee, 2k2. I think this christmas im gonna look for a cherokee for like 5,000, and put a ridiculous sound system in it, not a ****ty one. Put in nice MTX speakers, have subs installed so they are flush, and look good, and put a 800 watter under the seat, to power a set of subs. The funny thing is, i dont even like rap, im just obsessed with good bass, and high qual music.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
How much would one of those cost? That would be cool to buy a cherokee, and just have them install the supercharge, subs, speakers, face stereo, and a ton of stuff all in one big installation process, so the car is like hooked up right when i get it.

·
Registered
536 Posts
ExtremeBoost said:
AutoCAD can be confusing to a beginner but isnt really that hard untill you get into 3d modeling and animation
yeah, autoCAD is not the best program to do solid modeling. In fact it can just suck at times. It can do the more simpler modeling, but if you have to do major solid work...just get something else, lol. Just don't get pro-e, that company is in trouble right now. Go with solid works, solid edge, or unigraphics...unless you really want to spend the cash then get cata(sp) (it is by big blue...but it has lots of muscle).

Oh, I have a 99 saturn SL1. Good car for college!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Menace said:
yeah, autoCAD is not the best program to do solid modeling. In fact it can just suck at times. It can do the more simpler modeling, but if you have to do major solid work...just get something else, lol. Just don't get pro-e, that company is in trouble right now. Go with solid works, solid edge, or unigraphics...unless you really want to spend the cash then get cata(sp) (it is by big blue...but it has lots of muscle).

Oh, I have a 99 saturn SL1. Good car for college!
If you really want to get serious with modeling try catia. But you wont find many companies using. You can model anything in AutoCad if you know what you are doing. I even designed and modeled an intake manifold for my car and am having it built.

·
Registered
536 Posts
ExtremeBoost said:

If you really want to get serious with modeling try catia. But you wont find many companies using. You can model anything in AutoCad if you know what you are doing. I even designed and modeled an intake manifold for my car and am having it built.
that is how you spell it, I knew that I left out something...the stupid "i". Catia is very powerful, I have seen a demo of it and I was like...omg. It just cost to much per seat so I guess that is why nobody really uses it. You can do alot in autoCAD but it is not feature based and doesn't use parametrics so it is harder to edit a solid model.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts