Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Perhaps now is not a good time to say im a yankees fan...even though i watch a total of about 3 of their games...or any baseball game a year.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
dont even try to make pretend that ortiz doesnt do steroids

i really hope that they kick giambi out i hate him with passion, bring tino back

but red sox fans never cease to amaze me. Once you guys get the unit, you will probably have an equal payroll to us. then what are you gonna be able to complain about

·
Registered
544 Posts
chromekilla said:
i would of gotten a pony, but whatever floats your boat
:rofl

and NYY, you do have a point. And I think all the **** Red Sox fans talk is unnecessary (sp) and completely out of jeleousy. I just baught my hat cause I'm a Red Sox fan, and I want to beat the yankees this year. Not beat them and talk **** about them and stomp all over thier pride.

Also, Ortiz does not take sterioids. He's just fat.

(anyone else notice that Ortiz looks likes Donkey Kong?)

·
Registered
347 Posts
RBEassassin said:
:rofl

and NYY, you do have a point. And I think all the **** Red Sox fans talk is unnecessary (sp) and completely out of jeleousy. I just baught my hat cause I'm a Red Sox fan, and I want to beat the yankees this year. Not beat them and talk **** about them and stomp all over thier pride.

Also, Ortiz does not take sterioids. He's just fat.

(anyone else notice that Ortiz looks likes Donkey Kong?)
Mad props.

Yea...now that u mention it he does slightly resemble DK, lol, nice. :rofl

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nobody on the Sox does roids except maybe Nomar.

On the yankees, Sheffield, Giambi, Berni, etc.

Plus the Red Sox won't get the unit, Our payroll may be the 2nd highest, but it is still 80 mil less then the MFY (MUTHA ****IN YANKEES)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.