Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom wants me to do something new otehr then play paintball every weekend and watch T.V surf the net and play video games. I need a new hobby, but I was jsut wondering what my fellow ballers do when they aren't watching T.V or on here or playing paintball. Thanks in advance.

~O~

·
Registered
989 Posts
Sorry it's not a more constructive post... but I can't think of anything else to spend money on other than what you listed.
Why should she care if you ball? It's excercise, it's good for you.
I'm thinking of selling my videogames so I'll have more money for ball. Screw anything else.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No but I only play paintball everyweekend and durning the week I do nothing but sit around and play games and what ever, I need a new hoobie that I can do durning the week when I'm not doing school work or anything.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TonyD246 said:
Get a PS2
Rent Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Play until you beat
Repeat the process
Thats exactly what my mom doesn't want me to do rofl..

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stompy said:
Get a job.

Jack Off, I do that alot.
I'm getting a job in Feburary...I also go to the gym 4 days a week...and jacking off doesnt sound all that bad... :dodgy:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
its called a girlfriend. get one.. then your mom will know that you aren't gay. At times she might even tell you that you are spending too much time with her. Then your girlfriend will tell you that she wants to do something all day saturday thus cutting the paintballing and sooner or later you will break up. She will cut out your heart tell all her friends that you are a bad lay and just generally screw up your life. Repeat this process a few times untill you get married. then you get to add the fun part of the divorce and splitting all your ****.

now that I think of it. stick with the wacking off.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
well i dont know how old you are, but you can go out more often it looks like. if you're in HS, find a party to go to with some friends and get laid?

but lets be realstic here. i'd say just find some friends to hang out with, thats probably what your mom is looking for you to do anyway

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Start smoking crack. If you really need to burn some cash fast thats pretty much the fastest way you can do it, except buying a car or a house or something... :sly:

Or if you don't have hookups, you could always hire a prostitute for you, and 15 friends.... And if you can't do that, well I guess you should tell your mom she should be glad you aren't smoking crack or hiring prostitutes and keep on ballin'.

:hug:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts