Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://adcache.cycletrader.com/5/2/2/81071122.htm

the bike has never been in an accident or dropped and there is no damage to it what so ever. It has a little over 11k miles on it. The helmet is a KBC, its primarily yellow with black, white, and grey graphics on it. The jacket is made by Frank Thomas and its all black with some white lining on it. Yeah the bike was definitely broken in properly, I made sure not to exceed the appropriate RPM's before 600 miles and then up to 1,000 miles which is when the bike is supposed to be "broken in." As well as breaking it in properly, it was also serviced properly at 600 miles, 1500, 3500, and then again at 7500

What do you guys think about this deal. I sent him an offer of 2,150$ to pick it up this weekend.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
i would never buy anything less than a 600 but thats me, and i ride my buddies R1 all the time and have no issues with it. But then again i rode dirtbikes before i ever rode anything on the street

·
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I'm a beginner, rode dirt for my first time last week. Only reason I'd be buying a 5/600 would be 1. Because I find one hell of a deal 2. I am a little bit big for this bike

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
I think when i buy a bike ( probably in year or so) im just gonna buy a 1000cc right from the start. I can ride any of them and have ridden everything from a 80cc dirtbike to a new Yamaha R1

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
2 legit said:
I think when i buy a bike ( probably in year or so) im just gonna buy a 1000cc right from the start. I can ride any of them and have ridden everything from a 80cc dirtbike to a new Yamaha R1
thats not a good idea. you should start out on a smaller bike because even if you can ride that r1 around town or around the block, there's a lot bigger chance of ****in it up if you get in a situation. its said that people who ride a 250 for awhile learn how to ride a lot better that someone who starts out on a liter bike, because they learn the basics and learn how to ride to the limits of the bike

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
or if you do get a liter, make sure your will leaves your car to me :D

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
yeah i wish iwouldve bought my buddies ZX-6 before he wrecked it. It was a 2001 and he wanted to sell it to me for $3K........ :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts