Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2.5oz co2 tanks with on/off valves.

DOT-3AL Approved and Certified
CNS-121Z1001 HPA bottle approved and certified.
3000psi test pressure, 1800psi working pressure, 2400psi burst disk.
weight: .85 lbs + 10% for the valve
lenght: 16 cm + 10% for the valve

What do you think?

·
Registered
41 Posts
lol lets say i hooked it up to a pump setup how many shots u think itll get u, i might like one of there, i wish it was air instead of co2 tho
Depending on your set up you can get about 250 usable shots from a 3.5oz CO2. With a 13ci/3000psi HPA tank (about the size of a 9oz but thinner, you can get about the same number of shots as the 3.5oz tank. I'm not sure where the OP got the 2.5 pictured above so I can't say what you'd get for shots. Pumps really don't need HPA to function well. There is usually not any shoot down or tank chill involved with them.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
they are good looking little tanks. If I was running a phantom I think I would grab one. 3.5 oz is nice but getting the 2.5 would be lighter running a modified stock class would be amazing with it. so light.

·
God
292 Posts
I highlighted your avatar, and nothing happened, now I feel like an idiot ()_*

Onto the actual conversation-
I might buy one of those! Nice when you run out of air in a real match... You sure it's a reliable company, and not one of those cheap Asian ones?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
no no young grass hopper. these are ment for people with guns who normally don't have to worry about burning through more than one tank. But yes I guess if you played alot of scenario or long haul games that you might be away from a fill station for several hours it could be good. Couldn't see the point in carrying it around on a speed ball field.

·
Registered
41 Posts
You sure it's a reliable company, and not one of those cheap Asian ones?
The tank is covered with Chinese or Japanese lettering. :(

I've been playing stock class and modified stock class for years and have never seen a tank smaller than 3.5oz. I wouldn't recommend this for any paintball application. Plus the inner workings of your trilogy will mean poor performance with a tank of this size. There is far too much volume for the C02 to fill for you to get anywhere near 150 shots from a tank that size.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts