Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kid I know said he can get me a brand new one for $50! Don't ask how, I don't even know. Ya, it's pretty sweet, so even if I don't like it, I can sell it for a lot more. How's the resale?

So, what do you guys think about them? Are they durable? How much memory can you store on the standard 32mb. chip thing? What all can you do on them? I want to know everything there is to know.

I'm thinking about getting Twisted Metal first. One of my favorite PS games has been Twisted Metal 2, the one with Minion and Dark Tooth. I love that game.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
For $50 this isn't even a question. My dad bought one as a give away thing at some conference he was goin to and let me and my bro mess around with it for a little while before the conference, and we couldn't do much except play 1 game, so we didn't really get to see anything else that it can do but the graphics are insane for something that small. Also, I know that they can play movies.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
why do people even ask if they should buy one. buy it even if its full price its worth it. there insane. and you can fit about 32mbs of memory on your mem stick :) its basicly for saving games on and you can fit a few songs on that.

·
Registered
348 Posts
price sounds a lil suspicious but go for it... if u like creating destruction with cars in video games i would HIGHLY recommend burnout legends... i have that and i would swear i was playing the ps2 version (not just gameplay wise but the graphics are almost orgasmic for being a handheld.)

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
theyre ok, i havent enjoyed my friends that much, but for 50 bucks you surely cant go wrong, provided it works well and all. Always the risk it may be stolen though, theres a lot of that going around my school.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts