Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do ya'll think about the Black guy beating up the white guy in my sig? i personaly think the BG looks like gay after he punches the WG when he's pushing him down....

I might also put that back in ;)

--Jerry

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG look at the recoil from the white guy when his jaw is hit. I never realized it until I watched it in slow-motion.

I guess the scenes from Rocky and Karate Kid really were true to life...your head bounces back after a hit, how cool is that.

WG's getting pwnt...priceless.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
dhill0413 said:
its gay. what a pussy. sucker punches are for faggots.

id like to get any of them out on the rugby field/pitch.
Yah it's even worse of a sucker punch cause the guy was totally not in the fight at all, yet just totally full on lays into him, then follows up in all his gayness by pushing him down and ****.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Maybe the White guy said something deserving a sucker punch. It pretty funny seeing people go down in one hit.

·
Registered
849 Posts
that fight vid made me laugh . . . a lot "i dont like it when u dont think im cool" or something like that and they slow it down twice after he smokes him

AWSOME

**EDIT** this one is also hilarious "come onnnnnnn!!!"

one hit and dowwwnnn

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
The lawn mower man scares me.... I just have this vision of walking out to the mailbox in my boxers, robe, my worn out slippers and a steaming hot cup of coffe in my hand. All I am wondering is what bill I have to pay today... then I look up at the neighbor mowing his lawn and that is what I see... I would be traumatized for life! In fact I am feeling slightly traumatized now. I think I will hide in the corner until the vision leaves me.....

D

·
0 Posts
dhill0413 said:
no you let the **** talking guy in the black jersey fight him then if he gets his ass kicked you pull the white guy off. even if he is a neonazi. then if the white guy wont stop....THEN he can hit him.

noone fights fair anymore, its gay.
i admit that was the Gayest sucker punch ever.. but if the guy is a neo nazi/skin head then he deserved it, i ****ing hate nazis. apparently theres one at my school now.. on rememberance day (yesterday) he refused to go to the assembly because he supported hilter..

i wanna find out who it is.. i guess beating the **** outta a facist is a bit hypocritical.. but it would teach the stupid **** a lesson.. ill make sure its nots cheap though.. walk up.. "so your a nazi",, 'yeah' *thawk*

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
there was a nazi at my School in SC, he found out i was jewish and tried to fight me, but he tried it when i was hanging with my friends, and got his ass wooped and explelled.

As for the Lawnmower thing, It's from the Chapelle Show, it was hilarious when i first saw it. it's supposed to be a village person i think

Oh well. my sigs >*

First my guy swinging the bat, then my girl daning, then mini-me humping the lazer, now the sucker punch.... i >*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts