Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
im actually serious, if you dont alreay know what it is there is no point explaining it to you. The only guys who truely know what it is, is the HK fats who were the ones who made the term popular

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
some people have an idea an generalization of what it means, like me, but only HK members know the excat true meaning, or so they say, i know oakland dogs could elaborate on this, since his job in life is supporting hk...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just want to know what it means ppl just tell me I dont care if "im not livin it" i dont want to, I just want to know what it means sry if im a little out of date on the web lingo and ****

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm not sure the true meaning of the acronym, but it's purpose is to make it's founders feel cooler then everybody. More power to them , but to me it's just a silly little nitch thing that's gonna die soon. It's so cliche.

·
Banned
98 Posts
agg is a term used my stupid internet nerds who have basically no life....they sit around and make up useless words that make no sense and think its cool to use these words...it isnt cool is lame and stupid and its stupid people trying to be different!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Javaman said:
I'm not sure the true meaning of the acronym, but it's purpose is to make it's founders feel cooler then everybody. More power to them , but to me it's just a silly little nitch thing that's gonna die soon. It's so cliche.
^^^^
your deffinatly right on that one as are you fishface they're like a bunch of little kids who talk in thier own language

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
fishface313 said:
agg is a term used my stupid internet nerds who have basically no life....they sit around and make up useless words that make no sense and think its cool to use these words...it isnt cool is lame and stupid and its stupid people trying to be different!!!!

thats why HK is the major users of the word. And they all play pro ball and are progressing the sport. There stupid internet nerds who are held in the highest respect by the best of teams (such as dynasty). :rolleyes:

you suck at life, go home. HK > you loser

1 - 20 of 77 Posts