Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a Spyder TL-R. So far, I have a 14' Whisper Barrel, Extreme Rage Overdrive E-Hopper (soon to get VL Revolution), a BSA Laser Sight (For rec. play), and I'm getting an HPA Tank. Besides the things I just named, what else can I do to my gun, and please explain what each of the things you listed are. Thanks.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Lose the over drive, go Reloader, faster, and more durrable. Also, try a CP barrel, or JandJ ceramic. 32* doent make very good stuff.

Even for rec, please, do not ues that sight. HPA is good too. You really dont what to put too much work into a Spyder. If you really want to, try a bolt, like the SupaFly.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I don't know if the TL-R is elctro if not an electronic trigger frame after the HPA and better hopper. Maybe a New Designz Low rise clamping feedneck.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Also you could like at buying a mid level gun suchs as and Impy or a Bko or somthing of the sort. I usually put this up for a suggestion because I have the sad experence of spending to much money into my gun and wishing I would have saved up. But if you dont wonna get a new gun and you want to put more money into your gun you have the guns above are great.

·
Registered
166 Posts
expansion chamber, or anti-siph your co2.....better bolt,valve,polish interns,elec frame, macro line,...trigger job/mod, def go with the empire....i got the II it works awesome....just for a couple of suggestions...

for a spyder....ditch the laser........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts