Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what other kinda stuff besides paintball do u guys do?
i fly model airplanes (dont u dare flame me u couldnt do it i kno besides all mine do like 120 mph) and im starting my own business as a freelance webmaster...i skate a lil and wakeboard and am a closet hacker...no i havnt done anything illegal yet. and im a drummer in a marching band playin tenors. and how old r u? post that 2.

and of course i play paintball.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol making out is good....ya i 4 got that...and that...im 16 and my gf is 19 ill post hre pic in a lil bit.

and halo....halo rules all....halo 2 comes out nov. 19....im salivating.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I will be 16 in july. Here's what I do almost everyday...
1. Wakeup
2. School
3. Work
4. Homework/study
5. Work on the book I'm writing if I have time
6. Sleep

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
im 16 (and a half thumup: ) i drive, do stuff with my gf (no pics for you horny bastards), snowboard, skate aggressive inline, on the comp alot, paintball, listen to ALOT of music, proabbly some other stuff im forgetting

EDIT: fixed typo

·
Registered
895 Posts
100%Wooddog said:
What's it called? How many pages do you have done? I was thinking about writing a book soon if i'm not too lazy enough.
Actually, I havent thought of a name for it yet. One day on christmas break I just started writing. So far I have 36 pages on Word.

·
Registered
422 Posts
play video games, work on my car, race go karts, play drums in my band and high school marching band( go to Orlando Thursday)

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
E-99 king said:
Actually, I havent thought of a name for it yet. One day on christmas break I just started writing. So far I have 36 pages on Word.
Keep it up! :) I'm thinking of writing a book also, I have a few small ideas, but nothing big enough to write a book out of. That'll be my summer project.

But anyways, I'm into

Hockey
Business (I might start a Pball store when I'm older)
Games of course! Mainly strategy, FPS, and WWII games.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what r u doing to get money on comps

1 - 20 of 32 Posts