Sly Equipment Dual Carbon Pro Merc Red 14 Barrel Wrap

09 Empire Event ZN Goggle Thermal

Empire Contact TZ Paintball Jersey

Empire / Pure Energy Carbon Fiber Tank - 48/4500 - HPA

Empire Prophecy V2.0 Black Red Electronic Hopper Loader

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
That's a bit much. The bolt, spring, and shims won't give you any noticeable increase in performance. The rocking trigger frame won't allow your gun to shoot any faster then the frame already on the electra. I'd hesitate to get such an expensive barrel for the gun as well, ideally you will be getting a different/better gun in a few years and it would suck to have a really nice barrel that you can't use anymore because the threads are not compatible.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
i agree, defiantly throw out the trigger frame, that is the one thing that came out of the spyder camp that sucks, its not any faster and sometimes people have issues using a normal trigger after having learned bad form from it. not to mention its illegal in a lot of tornies

and i agree with bobide, dont sink so much money into your first setup, but i would look into a 68/4500 over the 48 you have, much more shots off the 68

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
you dont get more "power" out of any tank. all it does is hold air and send it into your marker at around 750-800 psi, the more room inside the tank for air the more shots you can get off the same tank. doesnt matter what size or pressure tank you have each paintball will come out the barrel at the velocity you have set it to (285 for most fields) and travel the same distance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts