Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Anything chocolate basically. Brownies, cookies, cake, ice cream, anything. I eat a ton of chocolate.

Umm, I go in random cycles of addicting food. One month I will eat nothing but pierogies, the next month nothing but bacon. Lots of food is addicting. But yeah, the one constant is chocolate.

-Jin

·
Registered
125 Posts
PICKLES, I love pickles, and chocolate! Not together though, reesh. Its also not really food, but the sobe strawberry and banana drink, w/ a hershey chocolate bar. I love that combo!!!!1!!1!!!1!11one!11

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
100%Wooddog said:
I'd say these pop-ice things...100 in every packadge, i normally down 25 minimum a day. :yum

exactly, my aunt keeps them stocked at her house, and everytime we go i eat like 10 an hour, but my mom wont buy them and i dont feel like buying my own food, i only make $120 a week

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Fiki, Red Bull is great once you drink enough to get past the taste (or get use to it). Except I had 9 of then within like 48 hours once and my head hurt and it was all painful and stuff. But now I need about 4 cans to get a good surge instead of 1 or 2. I built up a tolerance I guess? Worst feeling is the caffeine crash that comes half an hour later (and right when the Global regents is being passed out). All I wanted to do was sleep.

I'm half addicted to omlettes. I just made one. And I'm eating it right...now.

-Jin

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
my friend drank 4 livewires and a red bull, and he was like shakin like hell, and couldnt talk right, it was sweet.... i can down as much caffeine as i want and i'm pretty much not effected.....

1 - 20 of 59 Posts