Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
whats the best stuff to make the iorn horse a better paintball gun whats ma rating ?!
You should just buy a new marker.

sounds like a cheap knockoff of something. I say dont' upgrade it at all.

a ma rating? no idea.
It is a cheap knockoff of something; a Tippmann. It's made by BT Paintball, which is a company that "steals" most of their designs from Tippmann markers. I agree with the "I say don't upgrade it at all" part. The only upgrade that is necessary for that marker is a new marker! Also, I am just as confused as you are about what the hell "whats ma rating?!" is supposed to mean! If he means what would you rate my marker, here's my answer: -16,069/10

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
First off, would you please speak English? It's hard to understand what you're saying when you type that way. Secondly, the Iron Horse is not a good marker, and is not very upgradeable. Buy a new marker.
he IS speaking english. And there's nothing wrong with what he said; it's perfectly comprehendable.

Secondly, there's sevral peopel here who do not have a native language of English. It's pretty rude for you to slam them if something doesnt' sound right because it's usually this case.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I fixed my post. I didn't think about that, and I apologize if I offended anybody.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
It is a cheap knockoff of something; a Tippmann. It's made by BT Paintball, which is a company that "steals" most of their designs from Tippmann markers.
You know what BT stands for? Ben Tippmann. Ben Tippmann is the nephew of Denny Tippmann, president (or at least was) of Tippmann Pneumatics. Ben used to be a Tippmann employee. Just a little side info...

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
You know what BT stands for? Ben Tippmann. Ben Tippmann is the nephew of Denny Tippmann, president (or at least was) of Tippmann Pneumatics. Ben used to be a Tippmann employee. Just a little side info...
And he copied his family design. BT markers are just as bad as Tippmann markers. Also, I did not know that BT meant Ben Tippmann. Thanks for the information.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts