Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first paintball gun was a SPIDER VICTOR 2006 it was a exellent gun and i had no modifacations, and i could shoot 8bps after about 6months of paintballing. I now own a ION BLACK BASE MODEL. This gun i ramped up to 17bps and i can program it higher.

SPIDER AND TIPPMAN GUNS-----spiders are good guns for beginers. most of them do not come with any attachments such as electrics. you CAN put an electric triggeron them but the run about $100.00-$200.00 dollers. spiders are easy to take apart and REasemble. there are many types of spiders, VICTOR, MR1, MR2,MR3, THE CLASSIC, RODEO, PILOT (ELECTRIC) AND MANY MORE!!! ALSO TIPPMANS ARE CLOSE TO THE SAME AS SPIDERS JUST A LITTLE MORE COMPLEX AND MORE TACTICAL ATTACHMENTS LIKE A STOCK OR FRONTS.

ION AND EGO GUNS----- ions are more technical and much more different than spiders. i recently baught a ion black....wow i was very inpressed with this guns performance. out of the box this (these guns) guns will shoot 12bps straight! ion guns you can upgrede to ego performance (by the way egos are better than ions) you can get the ion to ego performance. i would get one of these guns after you get the hang of paintballing. and i dont mean 3 days of paintballing i mean like 3months or so...i got my ion after 12. ions and egos are both electric and can both be prigramed to semi auto, rebound, 3 roubnd burst, and full auto.

any way there are more guns to choose from such as , MINI's, PROTO SGTS, TIPPMANS (BEGINNER GUN DEPENDS ON WHAT U GET) EVOS, EGOS, IONS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE...

JUST LOOK INTO SOME GUNS AND MAKE A DECISION AND FIND ONE THAT SUITES YOU...THANK YOU I GUESS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts