Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY im kinda new to the game iv been abut five times but i take it very seriously. Im looking to buy a gun for around 400 range. I know it sounds bad but im planing on jumping strait into tournament play as soon as i get my gun, im going to play front man, I was wondering dose anyone know of a gun suited for tournament play, around 400, and for the front man position. im thinking impulse or suping up a dragon compac but im not sure. any info would be great.

·
Registered
591 Posts
b-rock said:
HEY im kinda new to the game iv been abut five times but i take it very seriously. Im looking to buy a gun for around 400 range. I know it sounds bad but im planing on jumping strait into tournament play as soon as i get my gun, im going to play front man, I was wondering dose anyone know of a gun suited for tournament play, around 400, and for the front man position. im thinking impulse or suping up a dragon compac but im not sure. any info would be great.
you need to put this in the new player forum this forum is for selling and trading markers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts