Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a spyder ACS my uncle lent me.....(i have been using it for about 3 months and want my own gun.)

but what to get?

i am thinking about getting a ion....but im not sure... what is a good gun i can get for 200 dollars and under!thumup:

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
VS1, hands down!

VS1
CCM feedneck

Great little combo for 130$. If you have a tank and hopper you'd be good to go.

With an ion your going to need to spend the 170-200 on the gun, and your going to need to fork out a minimum of 50-70$ on a small HPA tank. VS1 is about the only thing in your budget range that will perform top notch.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
The pilot isn't a bad little gun either, just no eyes and not quite as nice of trigger geometry.

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you want plenty upgrades and a good woodsball gun, go for 98C Pro. Plus a teardrop barrel.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
If you want plenty upgrades and a good woodsball gun, go for 98C Pro. Plus a teardrop barrel.
Just because you have a 98C doesn't meen everyone wants one.

I personally hate Tippmanns, not because they're bad guns, just a pain to get into.

If you do get either of the Spyders, OtterSC Customs has some wonderful mods, minus the shaved hammer. It will make your Spyder work so much better, and you will get such better efficiency that it will shock you :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just because you have a 98C doesn't meen everyone wants one.
Okay, that was hypocritical of you. I was just saying the facts about the tippmann, not that everyone should follow me. And then you went and did the same thing. Sheesh.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
He asked about the Pilot and the VS1, both are Spyders

You talked about Tippmann, not Spyders...

·
Registered
92 Posts
hey i'm just saying... ha lets drop it sorry I didn't read the post all that thoroughly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts