Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You would think that more people in Texas would play paintball, but I guess that since almost everyone has a firearm in texas, pretending to shoot people doesn't really compare :hug:

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm bringing back So. Texas...

Anyone in the Krossfire or Paintball Knights area (San Antonio)? We could meet up and have a blast :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live in Katy, if anyone wants to play some woodsball im down. speedball is for chilluns. the only good woodsball place (that ive found) in the area is survival games of texas, really good maps, mixed service quality, but awesome scenario games about once a month.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in Marble Falls and we've just started to orginize outlaw games on friends property. It's pretty cool having a 50 acher field for a 10 man scenario game, it gets pretty emersive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
35 minutes South East or is it South West of Ft.Worth.

Granbury,TX ZIP:76049

·
Registered
13 Posts
check this out

You should check out tacticalpaintball.com . They are located in a little one horse town outside of san antonio . My team Cerberus is going to the march 20th "raid on entebbe" scenario . We're also playing the four man cash scramble turnament at paintballknights feb. 7th

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Paintball Knights hold an open tournament and beginner tournaments in the San Antonio area
Tanks Paintball is home of the Houston Rookie League (pretty big TPL tourney)

Not sure of any else
Best thing is to call around and ask your local fields who hosts what

·
Noob
256 Posts
I'm in Conroe(by the woodlands),a little north of houston but still close.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts