Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Noob
256 Posts
Alright I'll check that out.I've only been to TXR once,the fields were pretty nice though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im in texas. i play at paintball bonanza!

·
Registered
33 Posts
6500 Gold Moss Drive
Houston, TX 77035
(713) 935-0552

Thats there location. They got some nice woodsball field. Then they have 1 Speedball field. Its okay. There expensive though. I would rather go to Katy Tank since they charge 100$ A CASE. For PREMIUM that i can get for 50$. I would reccommend go 1 time. Buying some paint ( which you can bring back ) then buy some online and bring your own but say you bought it.

·
Noob
256 Posts
I got to Battlegrounds paintball and they charge 40 a case for spectrum paintballs,they're pretty good and it's only a 10$ entry.

·
Black Ops Legion Command
9 Posts
not really, my team is based in tyler, and we practice in either Battleground, our own scenario field north of tyler, or longview paintball usually.. we just practice amongst ourselves until the bigger scenarios come up. where are you in east texas?

27 Posts
me and mbrpaintballer have played together eh he not as good as me "stretches" but i live north east of houston hrl was my first tourny this year we actualy have alot of really legit texas players its just they arent on this forum try vck they placed 5th in psp chicago they are a team that practices at twisted if you have heard of it

·
Registered
1 Posts
You should check out tacticalpaintball.com . They are located in a little one horse town outside of san antonio . My team Cerberus is going to the march 20th "raid on entebbe" scenario . We're also playing the four man cash scramble turnament at paintballknights feb. 7th
Paintball Knights hold an open tournament and beginner tournaments in the San Antonio area
Tanks Paintball is home of the Houston Rookie League

·
Paintball Newbie
17 Posts
I'm from Houston and play at Paintball Bonanza as well. If anyone knows where to get cases of their paint (Marballizer yellow-pink) then feel free to say so; the prices there are ridiculous. I plan on heading to Tanks and Survival Games as well once I get my own marker and gear.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts