Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happened to my late night crew...we used to have such a firm insomniac basis here and now I find my self all alone alot. I am up doing school work watching the forum and nothing happens. cmon some one mess around so I can own you.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive noticed that..Im pretty much up all night generally. and I will just do spurts of forum reading then back to work then online again.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
No, that happened last time. You will not trick me again.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I was online till around midnight.... but that normal for me i am always online here and othe rfourms just juggling back and forth

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
That's how lounge rats breed I think. They get tired of answering the same old questions repeatedly. Try and contribute to the forum in other ways, you don't have to just look for questions to answer, start threads about other things as well. Only YOU can help prevent forest fires. I mean only you can help keep the forum interesting.

D

·
0 Posts
now that school started, all the summer time insomniacs suddenly found a cure..

oh wait.. they were just ghey

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
My dad got all strict about me being up late, and the last thing you want is to get him mad... I'm supposed to be asleep at 12 on weekends, but he usually doesn't come to see if I'm awake untill he wakes up (3 AM), so I usually go to bed at 2:15 AM unless it's boring.

-Mike

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
im usually up, unless i have an early class for college. usually im on till like 1 or so though

1 - 20 of 28 Posts