Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say your eating chips, and you accidently inhale a peice of one, and it goes down your windpipe. Does it reach your lungs? If so what happens when it gets there, does it stay until it dissenegrates?:confused:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
i dunno but i think if u dont choke u'll be fine, i have several things in my lungs tho, like 6 advils, m&m's, and skittles and other candy's im not sure if they gone yet tho.

·
Registered
230 Posts
well your lungs have microscopic little hairs calle cilia and their is mucous riding on top of the cilia and the mucous job is to catch dust or anything it can and it slowly makes its way out.
Boogers are nothing more than dried mucous and If you look in your boogers you will see all kinda dirt and crap in them
when you smoke cigarettes it kills the cilia in your lungs wich keeps your lungs from being able to clean themselves out and we all know what happens after that.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
It doesn't ever fall into the lung. Lungs aren't just open sacks. They are filled with smaller sacks that then fill with air. Swallowing say a chip and not choking means it went down'the right pipe' in other words you didn't choke so shut up.

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
If something ever went into your lung you would die...

Hench why, when your swearing and you sniff in water, you cant breath proper till its pumped out...

If something like a penny went in you would choke to death rather then it going into your lung

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
the food sits there and slowly flies lay there eggs in it andthen when u open ur mouth flies fly out, seen it a thousand times. seriously though, danzig is right

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
a booger with a penny in it...cool

id say that most larger objects like advils and such dont actually make it into your lungs. they may clog the opening or block that little flap that closes when you swallow food or whatever. but if anything did make it in there, youd cough it out, at least into your esophagus before you swallow it or cough it all the way out.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
HAHA, omfg! That was funny tippy_boarder. Anyway, you can't get anything into your lungs. Ever heard of "coughing"? Yea its that little trip mechinism that happends when anything gets near to your wind pipe, its kinda like the gag reflex. Anyway, I remember I was drinking milk and I laughed, and it came up through my nose, that was not cool. The inside of my nose tasted like milk for the rest of the night. It was gross.

·
Registered
121 Posts
u think that was bad ive had soda come out of my nose and it stings like a mofo

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Naw, I just think its funny how he calls it a useless thread, but than he posts on it. kinda weird. Sorry if I am coming off edgy though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts