Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the people at this site with over 1000 posts and 10 reps go on a first name basis. I haven't seen anyone talk to Alpha using his first name. Does anyone even know what it is?

·
12,110 Posts
Sam. I don't really care much for my name, but I guess I am a little proud of it. I was named after my uncle, who died in his early 20's going into his barracks in Algeria. He was shot to death by an enemy sniper. He was killed by a terrorist.

JakeTakeoko is an old old name of mine. I'm going under [email protected] now. [email protected] is an old tag I used on the net. Jake was my favorite character from my favorite game way back when N64 rocked (Jake Hudon, anyone who can find out the game without google gets an e-cookie).

Takeoko (Correctly spelt Taikiuku) is from Taikiuku Shodan... Which is a Kata in Shorin Ryu Karate Do. I studied MArtial arts for almost 10years, and I just recently stopped this summer due to the decline of my dojo...

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would you mind I started a revolution to call you Sam?

Number One N00b said:
Isn't it Sam? I bet you all 20 american dollars that no one know's my first name.
Andrew, paypal it baby.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Jake Hudson..........WinBack right?

that game owned.

at the end I was like WTF DAN THE MAN IS THE BAD DUDE?!?!?!?!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
K, Sam for some reason I always thought of you as a Ryan though... I ono.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts