Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
912 Posts
looks aight

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Damn thats sweet. Stingrays are the best for playing slap. Thats a pretty damn nice set up.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hah.. I didn't trade... I sold my gun and bought it new.. I had to add extra cash. Yes, it is the best bass I've ever played for slap. I already had the peavey, amp, and effects. I am really happy with what i did.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The grind.. i love that thing, it is good for almost anything.. it's strings seem to have more tension than the stingray though (yes, it's in tune). It is also a bit hard to slap, because of the pickups, and string tension. I can get GREAT tones out of it though. It also has a very thin, fast neck, and I can play it very fast. Anchoring my thumb on the first neck pickup gives me the best feel of the strings. They are almost too hard to play with if you anchor on the bridge pickup. But it is a very nice bass for the price. Even though they don't make it anymore

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
a few of my friends have music man basses, omg r they hot. nice man, i would love to have that. i am trying to convince my friend to trade me his gibson geeeeetar for my orracle, but it aint gonna happen

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What kind of Gibson?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts