Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
When you think about how many people went into making that, I wonder what it was like trying to convince some of them. "so uhh... Bob, you want to sing a song about my penis?"

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
SpYdErGuY7080 said:
When you think about how many people went into making that, I wonder what it was like trying to convince some of them. "so uhh... Bob, you want to sing a song about my penis?"
it wouldnt be hard to convince most people to sing a song lik that

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
this is awesome.

I love it so incredibally much..will share with all of my friends.
why can't I download it to my computer? is there a full one somewhere i can download?

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
LMAO! That was great.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
MedicDVG said:
The funny thing is that the song is very well done... from the editing to the mixing, and the vocals.. someone put a lot of time into it...

I love it..

Reminds me of the "Isn't it nice to have a....." song by Monty Python...
EXACTLY what i was thinking medic. especially the last part. i was thinking about that scene today after hearing an interiesting thing on the radio. it seems that in some brittish store chain, several of thier stores are setting up big areas for keeping husbands occupied while their wives are christmas shopping. so they set up areas with couches and recliners, a big tv, and keep it stocked with sports and MONTY PYTHON. why can't we have something like that? makes me so sad....i want to move to england...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts