• toyota corolla

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM still 3 nd a half yr's away from gettin my license but i waz j/w i waz thinkin between these 3 cars
1.02"honda civic coupe
2.01" acura type r
3.02" toyota corolla

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
camaro's rule.

but if i had to choose one of those...honda, the one i owned was super reliable. had it for 40,000 miles (after it already had 130,000), and i never replaced a thing on it except tires and oil. good little puddle jumper.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
b_heald said:
god damn *** cars
why dont u just rob a person who works in the factory that makes cars
damn ppl not using american stuff
"This poor girl is going to starve to death just because you bought a cheaper, more effecient Maibatsu." ~GTA3

I like both American cars & *** cars. I think it's cool how they can upgrade a seemingly slow 'ricer' into something that is mad fast and looks cool. And I also love the old school style, power, and noise of a muscle car.

The one thing I don't like are ricers who think as long as it looks fast it is. Because we all know that rear spoilers add 50HP, and cool decals on the sides must be at least another 100HP. Don't forget neons, they boost you up another 75HP. :rolleyes: ;)

~Jinjiro

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
The correct answer for a good first car is anything that runs. For a first car, if you get any of those, yer a bastard. I'm getting a 93 Dodge Dakota Sport w/ 130,000 or more, that's had almost everything on it replaced. Tranny, shocks and axels, have to roll down the window to open the driver's side door, doesn't need a key to start....all that fun crap. Oh, and the passenger door is the only one that the key works in.

·
Registered
230 Posts
dOOd get the civic an acura type R is too much car for a nOOb driver It will get ya killed.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
.....Bull. It'll only go as fast as you let yer foot down to the board.

I hate when people say that crap...I hear it all the time w/ snowmobilers. "You drive yer dad's 800s??!?!?!?! Yer gonna kill yourself!" But...I guess I'd be a hypocrit because w/ that the throttle is pinned full time when we ride...that's just how we do it. But whenever someone jumps and says that something is too much for someone, just remember, it will only go fast if you want it to...then if you kill yourself, it wasn't the vehicle's fault, it was your own.

·
=-RAWR!!!-=
311 Posts
...k, that had nothing to do with anything..

but uh, Richie, recommending a Camaro as a first car is idiotic, the insurance would be more than your life is worth, and you would most likely crash it..
so i say, an old Honda Civic, or a Toyota Corolla

·
Man, I KICK YO ASS!
147 Posts
Spudchucker said:
none of em. sorry but im just not a fan of rice

Me Neither... I'd like to see a 68' camaro or any older domestic car race a honda civic or any anouther import car. Man that would be the day.

Im gonna try to get a old beat up mustang (65-70) or a camaro same years as the mustang.
Then I'll do my best to fix that thing up and whoop everybodys ass on the quarter mile.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
a 68' camaro is definately not a good first car.Even ones that need a little work run at around 10 grand. Not to mention the hell he is going to get from trying to get insurance for that car.

·
Registered
449 Posts
no dude get an S-10 there cheap, reliable, the insurance isnt expensive and they get good mpg cause there so lite. mines got 140XXX miles on it and nothing has ever went wrong with it.

+ chicks dig trucks

1 - 20 of 81 Posts