Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
id look into fish as well, iv been seeing a lot of fields move to them because they are so cheap and parts are everywhere. the tippmanns are not as durable as they once were, they are not terrible but they are no longer the tanks they used to be and doing the maintenance on them involves splitting them in half which is a huge PITA espeshally when you have 20 of them

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
id look into fish as well, iv been seeing a lot of fields move to them because they are so cheap and parts are everywhere. the tippmanns are not as durable as they once were, they are not terrible but they are no longer the tanks they used to be and doing the maintenance on them involves splitting them in half which is a huge PITA espeshally when you have 20 of them
Thanks I will look into those Also.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
holy crap i forgot about February! thank you so much spambot for reminding me, i will need to look into my roofing needs on the dorm for the month of February. I am really fed up already with all the mud and rain every year.

that was a close call. what would i ever do without the spam bots around to remind me of things like February?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts