Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
Your dwell is the amount of time that the solenoid valve stays open. This is what controls the amount of air sent through the solenoid into the hammer. Adjusting the dwell also effects your velocity. The lower your dwell the lower the velocity. Higher dwell = higher velocity

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
yaeh, darpaintball hit it right on teh nose, that is y in tornaments dwell is such a big deal, because with todays guns it may look like your turning your eye on, but you could b changing your dwell, thats how a lot of pros cheat these days

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My gun isnt working. It is brand new but when I fire it, it shoots one ball and fires blanks for a while. Could this have something to do with it not working if it is set wrong? I think I had it set on 0 when I tried it.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
BriMRock2 said:
My gun isnt working. It is brand new but when I fire it, it shoots one ball and fires blanks for a while. Could this have something to do with it not working if it is set wrong? I think I had it set on 0 when I tried it.
maybe its just your battery

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The battery is a brand new duracell. I dont think the hopper is the problem because it only fires the first shot and then fires blanks the rest of the time and it has only fired the first one four times and no others have dropped in at all. Also the gun is only semi and it continues shooting these blanks by itself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just filled the tank and I know I had paint in the hopper. I am pretty sure it was cocking back and I am having someone come over who can hopefully help me check the the valves.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts