Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have to let off some steam

**I am not racist**

everywhere on T.V, all around town, all of the teenagers.
Since when has it become cool to be black. Rap, baggy pants, earrings, big rims, loud car systems, chains with spinners, and talking like a thug. Why is this happening I mean is there something wrong with your own damn race that you are upset with?

What happened to the days of beers, girls, muscle cars, and football
now its weed, ho's, big cars with chrome rims, and basketball

This makes no sense to me and I finally snapped tonight when me and my girlfriend were out to eat at Macaroni Grill in Memphis when this skinny kid, about 16 or 17, with his work pants sagging down, shirt untucked, and no tie, comes up to us and said in a thug voice "Whats up cuz, what can i get yall to drank mane"

This makes no sense to me and someone explain it

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
It would be declared racism sadly.

BTW is there such a thing as white history month?
no, because just like with tv(think of the big three) the vast majority of history is centered on white history(i realize whites are the majority but it is still not porportional). While i dont agree with dedicating a month to a certain race's history, its certainly better then the alternative.

Black culture has allways had a major role in white culture, think of rock and roll, jazz, ect. If you dont like it move to canada.

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
someone needs to do something big that will stick out and maybe america's youth will pull their heads outta their asses and get the picture

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
the one thing that really makes me mad, is white kids in white neighborhoods trying to be ghetto. the ghetto is not a good place to be, but i guess TV makes it looks that way. if you live in a house with dsl/cable internet access, satelite tv, central air conditioning, have a cell phone, a car that is worth more than $500, or both your parents live together and both work, i hate to be the bearer of bad news BUT YOU ARE NOT IN THE FREAKIN GHETTO.

:hug:

that wasnt intended to be racist and stuff...

edit: unless white people count ;0

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Yeah, its a shame really. Those types of people get on my nerves. I'm not racist either, but I hate ignorant people...its just coincidence that 90% of these ignorant people are ghetto/black.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
minimagpro said:

**I am not racist**

Since when has it become cool to be black. Rap, baggy pants, earrings, big rims, loud car systems, chains with spinners, and talking like a thug. Why is this happening I mean is there something wrong with your own damn race that you are upset with?

Dude, AMEN to this, AMEN.

·
Registered
163 Posts
minimagpro said:

**I am not racist**

This makes no sense to me and I finally snapped tonight when me and my girlfriend were out to eat at Macaroni Grill in Memphis when this skinny kid, about 16 or 17, with his work pants sagging down, shirt untucked, and no tie, comes up to us and said in a thug voice "Whats up cuz, what can i get yall to drank mane"

This makes no sense to me and someone explain it
It has to do with culture. Some people also love to hop on the bandwagon since everyone else is doing it. Sure its ridiculous, but its a way of life. I dont mind seeing African Americans "thugged-out", but seeing Whites and Asians etc. living/acting/looking like a typical African American you'd see in rap videos, is just funny to me. I can't help but laugh at them :D .

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
think about this, i am not racist, what if white people had their own brand of clothing ? ( i don't think american eagle and ambercrombie count but idk lol ) they would FREAK OUT !!! but its okay for them to have FUBU. White people would get their ass beat if someone saw them with FUBU on. Also in their rap songs they talk about how we need to help out Africa bc it is poor, yet they throw around all there money in the videos and buy cars and **** for themselves. rant is now over for me

·
Registered
521 Posts
PaintBallBob said:
If you dont like it move to canada.
Its not anybetter up here. Just today, I saw about 50 white kids mabey 17-18 driving around in brand new/ricey cars listening to rap. I went balling yesterday when some white kids walks in all ghetto'd out, then pulls out a 2.5 dragon timmy...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Why is it black? Its just the way things are, like ppl paying 150 dollars for ripped jeans. If you dont like it, dont do it, your not the one who looks like an idiot. But when you put on the radio and thats what you hear, and if you like the music you tend to go with that culture, thats why white kids do that. There are in fact white/hispanic rappers.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts