Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to buy the Etek3 LT, but I want to know what is the difference, since the AM is more expensive.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The difference can be found on their site. If you can't find it, I will find it for you. Last time I checked it was just the materials it's made out of. The more expensive one being all metal and the less expensive one is a mix of something. Sorry for my lack of detail, but you get the gist. Check the site.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked the site but is had WAY to much stuff and most of it was the same so I could not say what the difference actually is.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
certain parts are made out of polymer instead of metal on the LT. Consequently it makes it lighter. I'd go with the lighter one, I dont' think they will have any issues and it's cheaper to boot!

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
weight difference if i remember right from when mike looked at both of them is .5oz i was really surprised it was so little

im going to be getting a AM
I would not do it if I where you, is 100 extra dollars just for the weight....

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I would not do it if I where you, is 100 extra dollars just for the weight....
Having seen how 'great' the plastic that came on the first runs of pmr I would go for the AM as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If I were you I'd go for the Etek3, it's more reliable and it can give you a savings for your money. AM though it's good also but the price is not reasonable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts