Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im about to purchase this but i dont know what it is. the store says its a WGP KARNIVORE PUMP BUT WHEN I LOOK AT PIX OF A BLACK MAGIK IT LOOKS LIKE A BLACK MAGIK IS THIS A BLACK MAGIK KARNIVORE?... WHAT YEAR IS IT? TELL ME WHAT YOU CAN ABOUT IT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is exactly as described. A wgp karnivor autococker that has been upgraded with a pump kit.
UPGRADED WITH A PUMP KIT?... SO A PUMP IS CONSIDERED AN UP GRADE? HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE SNIPER SOMETHING THAT THIS IS A SNIPER GUN.
IVE HAD SPYDERS, BLACK MAGIC AND AN ION AND TIPMANS I HAVE MORE FREE TIME ON MY HANDS NOW AND MY ION IS A PAINT WASTER AND NOT ACCURATE MY SHOP SAID AN AUTO COCKER IS BEST AND I LIKE THE IDEA OF A PUMP IT WILL TAKE SOME GETTING USED TO. BUT AT LEAST I CAN LEARN HOW TO SHOOT BETTER AND MORE PATIENTLY WHATS UR INPUT ON THIS?

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
an autococker with a pump kit is called a sniper. this is because the first pump marker like that was given the name "sniper" this was back in days when things were primitive.. It doesn't mean it's a long range, mil-sim marker.

Pump cockers are VERY nice, very smooth. I'm sorry your ion isnt' accurate but it has nothing to do with the marker; it's all about the barrel and the paint.

-can you please turn off your caps lock? it's annoying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts