Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well first I wasnt sure to put this here or in the noob forum.

What is the thing outlined in white called and what is the function of it, also is the thing outlined in yellow part of it?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
That part in white is your asa(Air System Attachment), which is connected to your regulator by the black macro line. As for the yellow lined thing, idk I haven't been very familiar with Tippmans.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I'll begin from the bottom right of the picture.

the first thing you see is called the ASA.(air source adapter) This is what your tank screws into
The hose is called macro line or steel braided line(depending of if it's metal to plastic)
The next thing is the high pressure regulator. It regulates air down from the tanks output pressure. Most tiippmans have no need for a high pressure regulator, but it looks as if this one has has a electro-pneumatic solenoid added to it.

The yellow part is just another place where the high pressure regulator can be attatched. In this picture, it may be some sort of air chamber to keep shots more consistant.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
It is a pneumatic gun, notice the banjo on the back of the gun, I have never seen a Tippman modded this much, you have a good find of a gun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts