Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This belongs to a good friend of mine. He said he bought it off ebay a few years ago. It stopped working and has a few worn parts, we cannot find any specifications for it. It's apparently a Bob Long marker and was used by the Iron Men Team. Any information would be appreciated. We would really like to get this marker functioning again.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Much like nowadays you'll have private label markers that have some different milling, WAY LONG AGO Dye started out as having private label cockers. Then graduated to having their own cocker bodies made, not just private label versions of WGP bodies.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
O-rings and the bolt because its scratched as you can see in the picture. Maybe a rebuild kit for the 4 way valve, low pressure regulator and ram. Is there an exact model name or number for it?

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
here is a seal kit

WGP Autococker O-Ring Seal Kit

and for the bolt if your talking about that scratch at the front dont worry about it, thats normal wear and tear from the detents. you will also need some paintball oil to get this thing up and running again

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, that really takes me back. That rear block is HUGE! Just remember, these markers are timed and if you start messing with the 3 way and ram you will knock it out of adjustment. Its not hard to time them, just time consuming.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I remember my gun toy when I was a kid ... same color almost same design ,,,
it's bullet-free.. I only use water ...

But I do like that ... I remember my old me....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts