Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright mods, whats up with the whole thing of the servers claming to be overloaded or w/e the last few nights. when i get back through there is a grand total of like less than 30 people online. even nine or fewer. me thinks we need a server upgrade. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i say we take up a collection to get a server upgrade.

btw, glad to see you finially got your animated snow jim.

edit: hey screwedupmonkey, i want to rent your siggy. put something about being a memeber of the pbf members for server upgrade group.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just get mad when i want to get on here as a break from the drugery of schoolwork or w/e and i can't. xpaintball pays for our server slot and i think that the company should get what they pay for. a server that is worth the price.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Phantom13 said:
Wow if you cant get on pbf do something else...get lives...maybe g/f's, they're fun :tup

I actually have a life, and a g/f, you might remember her from the "Most retarded thread ever" thread a while back.

That doesnt mean it doesnt suck when the forum is down.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
I actually have a life, and a g/f, you might remember her from the "Most retarded thread ever" thread a while back.

That doesnt mean it doesnt suck when the forum is down.
Still wigga. It sucks but it's sad if you click refresh every minute for hella days

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
this seems to happen every year, the server dies at some point in time and mark has to transfer everything again
weird. mabye the servers are going through winter depression.

p.s.- please pardon my double posting.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I wondered about transferring everything......I actually talked to smitty about it earlier tonight. I can imagine that it's a pain in the arse to do that, but yea....need help, with costs or anything let us know.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
screwedupmonkey: you come up with something. you know the general idea.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts