Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have so much work I have to get done, instead I've been sitting here watching re-runs of M.A.S.H. and Walker Texas Ranger (of all things). I think I either had too much vacation or not enough.:shrug:

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Classes for winter quarter just started today. I'm taking 2 classes (might bump it up to 3), plus continuing my co-op (40 hours a week). When spring quarter comes and my co-op is over, I'm going to be screwed. I won't be used to taking 4-5 classes at a time.

-Jin

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
lol i'm having a hard time with my work too tonight. got 2 finals tomorrow. i've put in a decent amount of time studying for both of them but i always have the afterthought that i could be doing more.

back to my meteorology lol

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah im supposed to be working on my test as well, but my roommate just got guitar hero world tour and xbox live, so there's probably not much homework getting done tonight

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Well you people are assholes...

I've been up all night for the last three nights (I got two hours of sleep each night for the past two... Not going to get any tonight) working on a biology report... Which doesn't sound bad until you realize that it's going to end up being OVER 130 pages... All of which are going to be full of type.... *stabs* I want to kill my teacher... He's an absolute imbecile. He thinks beak (like a bird's beak) is spelled "beck". Environmental Science my ass!!! How about First grade spelling class!

/rant

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Well you people are assholes...

I've been up all night for the last three nights (I got two hours of sleep each night for the past two... Not going to get any tonight) working on a biology report... Which doesn't sound bad until you realize that it's going to end up being OVER 130 pages... All of which are going to be full of type.... *stabs* I want to kill my teacher... He's an absolute imbecile. He thinks beak (like a bird's beak) is spelled "beck". Environmental Science my ass!!! How about First grade spelling class!

/rant
I would have never put forth that much effort into a ****ing high school project.

I've been trying to work on a commemorative speech with a manuscript for the longest time now. I'm getting nowhere because all of my speeches have been presented using outlines. I have never written a manuscript and I'm totally lost.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I didn't do much last night other than read a little bit in the "Pathophysiology" textbook I checked out from the school library for my January project on infectious disease. It's from the 1980's though, so I'm looking around for a cheap used book on infectious disease.

But yesterday I handed in my 4800 word essay for my Metaphysics class. I did a little bit each day for two weeks so it wasn't that bad.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
i dont know, but he sure got me figured out....im a huge asshole :)....al i been doing for the last month and a half is play video games (D&D online) half the day and then after dinner til way early in the morning, LIKE 4 or 5 am, then sleep til noon.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
i dont know, but he sure got me figured out....im a huge asshole :)....al i been doing for the last month and a half is play video games (D&D online) half the day and then after dinner til way early in the morning, LIKE 4 or 5 am, then sleep til noon.
Do you run a Money Tree farm?

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
i wish....

im just kinda between stuff atm...economy sucks, blah blah blah, doc just released me to go back to work, gotta find a job, waiting on insurance checks and lawyers......so, i play video games and enjoy being over medicated (it quit hurting a while ago..but still have some "leftovers"...wouldnt wanna have unfinished medications laying around with kids and all)

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
I really wish I had all the episodes of the Twilight Zone on DVD...
I used to be really big into that when I lived at home.

It come on at some absurd hour in the morning everyday. Of course I was up. And it was a big like 2 hours block of it which was tightt.

One of my fave episodes, The Monsters are due on Maple Street. Love it.

Wes.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
One of my fave episodes, The Monsters are due on Maple Street. Love it.
Yeah, I actually showed that episode to my Philosophy Club in high school to see if I could spark some conversation on the effects fear has on people. It didn't get very far, since I guess I was venturing more into the realm of psychology (which I have no "formal" training in). Regardless, that's one of my favorite episodes.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts