Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious to see what kind of paint you all use, and have used. And also to see what your opinions all the types of paint you have used are. I'll start it off.

Types I have used:
Draxxus Blaze - This is pretty good, I would buy a case for 45 bucks online, and then split it with my friends. Fired good, but they broke alot. Also made everything really greasy because they are super oily when they break in your gun. Almost imposible to clean it all out of your barrel. Also got imperfections from being stored too long, even when stored in a cool, dark place.

PMI Premiums - These are what I use the most. They arent as accurate as the Blaze were with my barrel, but they almost never break, and they are inexpensive at the local place. Almost no imperfections, even after a while. I find unbroken ones out in my woods 3 weeks after a game that still are fine. Seams are pretty darn close to invisible.

No-name Paint (I got it with the gun) - This stuff was horrible. Huge seams, many of the balls weren't round, but somewhat lopsided. Broke in the gun all of the time, and almost never flew straight. But what can be expected from something that only cost $5 for 500 rounds.

Now it's your guys turn. Lets see what kind of paint you use, and what your opinions are.

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
evil is prob the best paint around imo... but if u dont have the cash zap is really good.. my field supplies us with zap its really good paint

·
Registered
10 Posts
I order RP Scherer paint from xtremepaintball.com, its free shipping for that brand, so I can get a case for 35$ and it has 3 day shipping to NH

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
rps and draxus are good paints. I've only used rps stingers (basically their worst paint) and it was excellent. Shot fine after months in my basement.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anyone used PMI marbalizers? They seem to be really good, and are only $48 for a case online.

thanks
harris

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
harris said:
Has anyone used PMI marbalizers? They seem to be really good, and are only $48 for a case online.

thanks
harris
buy some xball silver. It's pretty good i hear, and village has it for $42.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, i searched the village and found some Evil Midevil for 44, or some worrgames worrpaint for 40 or something like that, and some great american for 40 also. so it will be one of those or marbalizers. im gunna buy a bag of marbles for 18 from my local shop first to try it out. and if i like em, then me and my friend will be ordering a case to split. i only use about 250 rounds per day, so the extra cost doesn't bother me too much.

harris

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Usually Draxxus,and PMI Premium.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
PMI premium or Proto both good paint

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Anything made by rps is usually pretty good. Marbalizers are decent, but the shell is too thick and they tend to bounce. Draxxus is usually ok, but too small for my phantom and I have double feed problems even with the smallest detent. Blue Arc- The stuff I shot was called circus I believe, and it was amazing paint, my local field doesn't have it though. Evil is pretty much the best though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts