Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you have heard this phrase in the past
"with all the money you spent on you pball marker you could of just bought a car"

and this is true in most cases.

so after all the money you spent on pball, what kind of car do you drive?

**this post mainly applies to the younger crowd since people with full-time jobs shouldnt find it too hard to have a decent marker and car. thumup:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
70 Ford Maverick (sig) and a 92 Ranger. I just sold my entire semi setup, and an xbox 360 I managed to get (soley for the purpose of reselling, I have no interest in owning one) to start getting some money together for a new car. The maverick is nice, but I need something a little newer/nicer/more reliable. And the truck is technically my dads, but I drive it, take care of it, etc.. I only pay insurance on my car though. I got no complaints.

·
Registered
895 Posts
2004 Dodge Stratus SXT coupe with some mods. My car is the reason I quit paintball. I sold all my stuff before I bought my car. I actually had enough of my own money that I saved up to pay cash for all of the vehicle right when I bought it. I still think about paintball every now and then, but I feel much better owning this car and driving it everyday.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
hey i got a question... what kind of car can i get for 2000$ ?? i kind of want to save up for a car, but i dont know if its even worth it. i probably wont be driving my first year of college. also, i would be able to split the car with my brother because we both have to share a car anyway.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i'm not getting my own car.. but my dad is letting me drive his 2000 honda accord. its a nice car, and its awsome. the only problem is, i have a twin brother i have to share it with. so not only do i have to share it with him, i have to make sure my dad doesnt need it when he goes out. he rarely needs it anyway. he gets a ride to work every morning so i can drive it to school.

im really pissed though, because my parents bought my older brother a Jetta about 3 years ago, and it was in great condition. it would have been perfect for me to drive, but they sold it over the summer.. now i have no car to drive except my dad's.

so im asking is: what's a decent, cheap car? im just looking for something to drive but that is safe and looks not all bad..

1 - 20 of 70 Posts