Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of maus do you have?

Microsoft Intellimouse Optical. BLEU!

I bought a wireless one but my old pavilion wouldn't support it. I actually bought two. I gave one to my dad and retunred the other for this one.

I hate mouses that have too sensative of a click. BEucase I'll be scrolling and click somethign adn it pisses me off and I go all emo and listen to yellowcard and stuff then I cut my own hair and wear big clothes and wear thick glasses, even though I dont need them.

So yea.. Intellimouse blue.

EDIT:Anyone who uses a ball mouse is silly.

EDIT 2: No their a silly goosie

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
You spelled mice wrong.

I got a stock laser one that comes with macs, I'm thinking of getting a ramping board for it or something. And I got another one thats a ball mouse (really smooth action) but its wireless.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
NYY said:
thread title fixed

i have a microsoft red light one with 2 buttons and scroll wheel
So now you think you're better than us? Is that how it is? Well my mouse could beat your mouse's ass any day.

yes you are better than us, sorry that i asked you sir. I'll go make you a sandwich now.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0

Best gaming mouse ever, hands down. It's got buttons on both sides of the mouse, think where your thumb and pinky go. Next, those buttons function in IE, so the thumb button goes back and pinky goes forward. I <3 it.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
So now you think you're better than us? Is that how it is? Well my mouse could beat your mouse's ass any day.

yes you are better than us, sorry that i asked you sir. I'll go make you a sandwich now.
there you go

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Alpha- You say 'and wear big clothes', but when I think of punk/emo/whateverthehellyouwannacallit, I picture guys wearing tight clothes, not big.

D

·
0 Posts
mines got two buttons.. scroll wheel (the faster you spin it accelerates teh scroll.

its got got two extra buttons on the side that i can program.. back/forth on internet browser... copy/paste in photo and paint and word.. basically can be a wuick key for anytying

·
Registered
148 Posts
i got one of these

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have a GE wireless optical mouse with 5 buttons. along with a wireless keyboard. I think I might get a Gyro mouse. For those who dont know what a gyro mouse is go look it up.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
My Logitech Wireless "Gaming" mouse no longer works correctly so I'm rockin a plain Microsoft Optical Mouse.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts