Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure some of you play guitar. Mine seem to always break, it gets to where when i jiggle the end of the cord the signal gets cut off and such depending on how i move it.

Can anyone reccomend any good ones that dont break?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I may be wrong on this, but a few of my guitar playing friends have always used monster cables. Apparently they have a "you get a new one free if this one breaks" type dealy going on. Not sure if its easy... or true, but I know they are at least decent.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Monster Cables all the way.
I spent $40 on a 18' cable, but it is totally worth it. the cable has great sound and, best of all- the cable started cutting out ((bad internal connection)) and the people at guitar center replaced the cable. It took about 10 minutes, but the warantee states that any store that sells monster cable must replace a broken cable free of charge.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
the nerves themselves don't carry signals; signal transmission occurs via long strands of fiber called Axons. they carry signals away from the nerve cell. conversely, Dendrites are long strands of fiber that carry signals toward the nerve cell.

btw; i think this concept was inclded in the design of monster cables. They have a designated Signal Flow marked on the cable which i have never seen in any other cable design.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts