Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a marker i need to identify, no matter how hard i look i never found my gun or even the logo on it, i need to know so i can fix it. Theres a leak where the trigger is it feels like if anyone could help identify what gun i have and if there are any other custom parts ty

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why cant i post pictures of it. I dont know how to fix my gun how to know what my gun is, i live in a small town how can i fix it help please

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
It is indeed a Wrath. It is not the standard version, this is the Wrath LED. It was also called the AR-1, but not labeled under Diablo. It is likely leaking from the hose that goes from the front(under barrel to the back). It should have the same manual as the standard Wrath, I believe the only difference was the board and body cuts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya im not sure what to do i took the gun apart cleaned it and regreased it hopin it would solve it, i didnt see anything broken but not am expert, i havent been able to find much help on it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ive noticed if the handle with the gauge is twisted in all the way it is crooked and the hose doesnt fit correctly it stretches it same with the black piece across from the hammer cover part and the black piece across from it, idk if they have to be fully tightly threaded or not. Also i have no clue what to do from here to get my gun running. I just wanna paintball with my friends XD p.s. Says i should have an lcd but i dont??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So i learned the black part across from the hammer is the lpr. I took the top off again and removed the macro lines from the fittings at the hammer and lpr and they seem cut crooked idk if that could be the problem but i doubt it, anyway i blew and sucked in the lines to see if they were air tight im assuming the should be but i can blow in them and the air is released especially from the line going to the hammer idk if those are leaks. And if ya how do i replace them they're attached straight to the trigger battery thing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts