Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
0?
Alright, I've going to a big paintball game and I'm kindof a newbie. It is outdoor play and I wuz wonderin which kind of paint to buy. I can't really pay over maybe $60 at the most and it needs to be a good bore match for my dye boomstick.

My setup
> Psycho Ballistics Silver Bullet LED
> 14'' Dye Boomstick
> 12v Revolution Loader w/X-board
> 47ci/3000psi HPA Tank w/Flatline Regulator

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Banned
399 Posts
i would go with PMI, cheap and it's not that bad of paint, especially if you don't want to spend over $60

·
Registered
367 Posts
EVIL, Or RPS AllStars. Can find those for around $55-$60 A Case and they Both Rock! thumup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Is Evil Really that Big? *Ponders*

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Pmi Premiums would be the best for that price. This should be in the Barrels and Paint section though. :)

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
I ordered a 2-piece 14' barrel from my shop and they don;t have it yet,but does anyone know the bore size of the regular bore size on a 2-piece?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Alpha said:
Diablo dusk is a good high-end paint, but if your cheap, get PMI premium, they have a large broe so they will work. Dye Boomsticks are .688.
diablo inferno is good high end paint. In my experience premiums are better than dusk, dusk are still really good though. Also you can buy different backs for a boomstick, making it so you can use different bore sizes.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
NoPhear said:
I would still go with PMI even though evil and diablo paint is good, I use PMI a lot
evil is the same as PMI, they're both made by RPS, except evil is rounder and has a thicker more visible fill. Basically evil is just better premiums.

·
Registered
287 Posts
dusk is actually real good in my experiences... its fairly round and decently consistent from ball to ball. i just bought 2 bags of some blue shell/blue fill cheap diablo/draxxus i think crap from the proshop. its all deformed and stuff. im gonna shoot it anyways. but im getting dusk next time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts