Discussion Starter #1
ok i only like some rock so tell me what kind of rock these people are

yellowcard
evinesence(sp?)

and some others i dont know there names

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Evanescence is considered a lot of things. Christian Rock isn't one of them. It's like all the people that called Creed a Christian band. The term "dark rock" has been applied to them, though there are so many sub sections in rock now it's becoming a joke. To break it down, they're hard rock. Sub divide it anyway you want to, but generally that is what they are.

Yellowcard... i like to think of them as annoying. They're part of the newer less talented emo/punkish bands out there. The trend seems to headed towards bands like this. Which only proves the music world is getting worse. :)

- Brian

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I call Yellowcard punk......emo and all of those sub-punk divisions mean nothing to me

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
(sry for the double post) I dont wanna be stubborn or anything because i LOVE and apreciate music...its just i get fed up with these punk bands sometimes

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
what the **** are you talking about? EMO IS NOT A SUBDIVISION OF PUNK! IF YOU THINK THAT YOU SHOULD ****ING BE SHOT! good god you stupid mother ****ers, punk is punk. The only subdivision of punk I've ever heard (which I'll fight to the death that it's not punk) is "pop-punk" which would include NFG and Good Charlotte. If you EVER again say that emo is punk I will rip your balls off so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. Have a nice day :thumup:

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
for someoen who listens to metallica ur pretty PUNK defensive :-D

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
he seems to like stealing quotes off of FULL METAL JACKET

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
he seems to like stealing quotes off of FULL METAL JACKET
From former threads in this forum, it's safe to say that almost everyone here has seen FMJ, which brings up another point.. why are parents letting 12-15 year olds watch that movie!!!

He's not stealing, he's just using :)

- Brian

1 - 18 of 18 Posts